How to install Cosmo Player VRML viewer
- – Click on the following link:
- – Save the downloaded file to a folder.
- – Right-click on the ZIP file and select “Unzip”.
- –Right-click on the EXE file and select “Open”.
- –Proceed with the installation. Select your browser. Even though Chrome is not listed, Cosmo seems to work with Chrome.
- – Click here to verify that the VRML viewer was installed:
- –To navigate in Cosmo, move the lever UP.
To zoom, Ctrl + mouse up/down.
‘Shift’ key accelerates zoom or pan.
Click here for more information:
If you are re-installing Cosmo Player, close all browsers first.