Create Amazing Charts Using Genelines Timeline Software
Using Genelines™ timeline software you can create seven customizable timeline charts that display your family history records in a refreshingly different way.
Genelines timeline charts are created from two sources:
- Your genealogy database, and
- World events timeline files from our extensive library,
or custom created by you.
Use Timeline Charts to Tell Your Family Stories
By placing your family records against a backdrop of a world events timeline, you can tell amazing family stories in a powerful visual way that is not possible using your genealogy database software alone. Take a Genelines wall chart to your next family reunion and enjoy the excitement it generates!
Use Timeline Charts to Perfect Your Genealogy Research
Genelines timeline software does more than let you create colorful timeline charts: it is also a powerful family research tool. These timeline charts conveniently show you where you have duplicate, illogical or contradictory data, or where you have gaps that require further research.
You know how difficult it is to complete and validate historical profiles for your ancestors. Genelines timeline software can change all that. By comparing the lives of two or more people, or, showing who was alive when an important event occurred, timeline charts can help you perfect your research.
Genelines reads many genealogy database programs directly, and works with any database using the GEDCOM format.
Key Benefits of Genelines Timeline Software
- Let's you tell amazing family stories visually – because a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Generates timeline charts are scalable to any size – including wall charts.
- Helps you clean up and fill in your family history research.
Key Features of Genelines Timeline Software
Seven full-color, customizable timeline charts.
- On-screen manipulation of colors, borders and fonts.
- Print charts of any size, including wall charts.
- Publish to PDF and share timeline charts.
- Comes with a library of timeline files.
- Create customized historical events and timelines.
- "Text View" report lists, in chronological order, all the events, dates, notes, etc. for the people in a chart.
- Estimates and visually highlights unknown dates where more research is needed.
- Supports the display of multiple family lines on one chart for easy correction of duplicate names from cousin marriages.
"Wow, I've just downloaded and run Genelines and it is fantastic. It does exactly what I wanted it to. Simple but powerful - the ideal computer program."
David, UK (See more testimonials...)