Related to a Royal Family? Find Out With the Family Forest CD
If you are related to a royal family somewhere in the world, the Family Forest® CD will tell you. This National Treasure Edition contains over 3000 years of exciting human history with many family lines going back at least ten generations – some more than sixty generations!
The Family Forest National Treasure Edition is the world's most interconnected digital resource of family history. Using the Progeny Family Explorer™ – the family tree software included on the CD, you can view, navigate and print a variety of family tree charts showing your family connections.
The Family Forest National Treasure is the culmination of thousands of hours of digging through hundreds of historical records, genealogical books and society periodicals in order to create this well-sourced, genealogy research resource. Whether you discover you are royalty or not, there are many fascinating stories to explore!
Records contained in the Family Forest National Treasure CD are fully documented, and family tree links show connections to famous people, including:
Hollywood stars and characters,
- Royalty and nobility – including European royal family lines,
- Key gateway ancestors who came to America in the early 1600's,
- Patriots of the American Revolution,
- Officers of the Civil War,
- American political leaders (presidents, vice presidents, cabinet members, ambassadors, governors, senators and local officials),
- Ancestors from the Middle Ages and Ancient Rome,
- Religious leaders (saints, popes, cardinals, bishops and clergymen),
- Biblical characters and members of hereditary societies.
From this rich source of data, use the Progeny Family Explorer to create amazing family tree charts, including: Hourglass, Descendant, Ancestor, Pedigree and Fan charts. You can actually calculate and display many thousands of charts with more than a million boxes per chart – if you choose!
The Family Forest National Treasure Edition represents the culmination of eight years of family research and development conducted as part of the Family Forest Project – previously published as 9 CDs. Now this expanded edition can be presented on a one single CD, thanks to state-of-the art compression technology from Progeny Genealogy.