Create Colorful Family Maps that Advance Your Genealogy Research
Map My Family Tree™ not only creates striking family maps, but also helps you with your family history search. By creating an ancestor life map, you can see where you have misspellings and incomplete, ambiguous, or missing place names in your genealogy database.
Map My Family Tree automatically geocodes your family history tree in seconds, so you can see where your ancestors were born, married and died. Extensive selection and formatting options provide unlimited customization of family maps. Show single family lines, births only, events from a specific time period, and much more on maps of any color or size – including wall maps.
Map My Family Tree reads most popular genealogy file formats directly, or you can use the GEDCOM option.
Benefits of Creating Family Maps with Map My Family Tree
A life map is yet another way to show and tell compelling stories about your personal family history.
- Family maps provide visual and place name clues that help your family history search.
- Sharing family stories is easy by publishing to PDF or printing a wall chart for your next family reunion.
Genealogy Database File Formats Supported
- Ancestral Quest™(version 12 or later)
- Family Historian™
- Family Tree Maker® 2007 and earlier (FTM 2008 and later use GEDCOM)
- Legacy Family Tree™
- Personal Ancestral File™
- RootsMagic™ (ver. 3)
- The Master Genealogist™
- Reads GEDCOM 5.5 files (including data with Western European diacritics.
For Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
"I downloaded the upgrade of MMFT and have enjoyed the enhancements very much."
Everett, Florida (See more testimonials...)