Enter Title

The Support Forum has been replaced with our Help Desk system. Please send us your questions on the "Contact Us" page.

Also, check out our new FAQ.

Forum

ForumForumAll ForumsAll ForumsMap My Family T...Map My Family T...MMFT Doesn't Recognize my Legacy 8 databaseMMFT Doesn't Recognize my Legacy 8 database
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/6/2014 3:08 PM

I just loaded MMFT to my Windows 8 Computer. I went through the same update problems that others have had with update and recognizing my internet connection.. Already had the latest version but downloaded the latest update anyway. The program recognizes my internet connection for support.

My problem now is that when I try to connect MMFT with my Legacy 8 database I get the following error: "GetRows failed. The requested column is not a member of this recordset." I am also told to update Legacy to the latest version. I have done that version 8.0.0.414. I am using Windows 8 and MMFT version 1.4.13
New Post
 3/8/2014 9:29 AM

You will need to download the latest version which will also require a registration key. Please contact our order department at:
order@progenygenealogy.com
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumAll ForumsAll ForumsMap My Family T...Map My Family T...MMFT Doesn't Recognize my Legacy 8 databaseMMFT Doesn't Recognize my Legacy 8 database