Enter Title

The Support Forum has been replaced with our Help Desk system. Please send us your questions on the "Contact Us" page.

Also, check out our new FAQ.

Forum

ForumForumAll ForumsAll ForumsCharting Compan...Charting Compan...Charting Companion for FTM 2006 on Windows 7 64 bitCharting Companion for FTM 2006 on Windows 7 64 bit
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/10/2014 7:06 PM

I can't seem to load Charting Companion from my FTM 2006 CD. The FTM program is running just fine on my Windows 7 - 64 bit OS. I would like more flexibility in creating charts and hope this program will help. CC will not load. I have following all the instructions but when it comes to the setup it tries and then stops. No messages. Is this a Window 7 - 64 bit problem or am I doing something wrong?
New Post
 3/11/2014 9:52 PM

The version of Charting Companion you currently have is not compatible with Windows 7. To continue using Charting Companion, you will need to upgrade to the latest version.

http://progenygenealogy.com/Products/...

Our new software upgrade policy:

If you purchased your version within the past 6 months, you are entitled to a free upgrade.

If purchased within the past year, you are entitled to a 40% discount.

If you are entitled to a discount, please contact our order department at order@progenygenealogy.com
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumAll ForumsAll ForumsCharting Compan...Charting Compan...Charting Companion for FTM 2006 on Windows 7 64 bitCharting Companion for FTM 2006 on Windows 7 64 bit